Monday, August 2, 2010

Work Progresses

Well the work progresses on the family room. Today we finished the wiring and began the sheetrocking. I also started the process of scraping the "popcorn" off the ceiling. The next step will be to finish the taping of the sheet rock and then texture the ceiling and the walls. Then it will be time to paint and get the moldings laid down. Sigh .... there is still a lot of work ahead.

I am still feeling pressured by all the things that still have to be done. I am hoping tomorrow to get some good sermon studying time in and also am hoping for a good rehearsal to go over the song for Saturday. That would go a long way to help me feel better about it all. There are still a lot of loose ends to tie up.

But in reality that is the nature of being a pastor. There are lots of deadlines and little time. .... lots of interruptions and lots of people and .... well you get the idea. So tomorrow I will attack the day and do my best I guess that is all I can really do.

Just Connie

1 comment:

Finchie2 said...

It seems there is never enough hours in the day to get everything done. I struggle with that and balancing time to do what is needed and yet have some time to destress.