Saturday, August 7, 2010

Evening of Hope

The Evening of Hope went well. Kim Meeder who spoke was inspirational. Her life is a powerful testimony to the life changing reality of the restoring power of hope in our lives. It really connected with me.

It was amazing to sing in the park in that venue. It has been a long time I have sung for something like that. I am glad for the opportunity. Though I have to admit I was fairly nervous for it. But people seemed to like it.

I think in many ways tonight was a look back for me. How over the past dreadful 2 years God's hope was ever before me. I think I need to share the power of that hope in my heart and life more often than I do. When things are darkest, the hope brings light into the dark.

My prayer is that I will always walk in power and joy that hope brings.

No comments: