Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finance Committee

I had a finance committee meeting tonight. It went very well and I think we have good solid numbers to present to the board next week. It was so very different from last year's finance committee.

Last year I had spent weeks trying to make heads or tails of the numbers I had been given. It was a frustrating mess. This year we actually know what our expenses have been and what our income is. We have come a long way in just a year. I thought tonight was a good example of how far we had come.

Now next Thursday we will present the numbers to the Board and be ready for our annual meeting. We still have some wiggle room and I have a couple of areas that I am really praying about. I think we are being faithful stewards and that is a good feeling. I can't imagine how far we will go in the next year. it will be exciting to see where God will lead us.

Just Connie

No comments: