Monday, December 20, 2010

Peaceful Evening

I am sitting here in my family room watching Christmas movies. The lights on the tree are reflecting on the big picture windows and the fire is crackling. There is a feeling of peace in the air. Hope puppy keeps bringing me her ball to throw. Her current ball is basically just a flat piece of material because she has pulled all the stuffing out of it. But she faithfully brings it to me to throw. Every once in a while I even stir myself enough to throw it.

It is good to have a few evenings like this. They seem pretty rare in the midst of all the Christmas activities and meetings. But tonight I am enjoying this to the hilt. I think I will take the dogs and curl up with a good book. I can't think of a better way to end the evening.

Just Connie

No comments: