Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

Tonight is the last night of 2010. I always find year end a time of reflection for me. As I look back over this past year, there has been many changes for me. Primarily of course becoming the senior pastor of the Willamina Church. It has been sooooo good to be doing what I know God has called me to do. To be able to really give myself to ministry ... heart and soul.

Another change that has been remarkable have been my house remodel. It is such a wonderful space for me. I love the view and the sense of light and openness. It was worth every penny I sacrificed to do it.

All in all it was an okay year. Much of it was spent in transition. Transition is often uncomfortable but it is a bridge for tomorrow. I am looking with anticipation to what God will bring in 2011. It is a blank page waiting to be written.

Just Connie

No comments: