Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Busy

Busy day, I was at work by 7:15 and waded through my desk work and prepared for my 9:30 staff meeting. We had a great meeting but by the time it was done I was due to be at the Fire Hall to have my vitals taken and pick up this months meds which had arrived. Then it was time to head to Kiwanis for lunch.

Following the meeting I headed into McMinnville for my vision appt. everything checked out there, which was a relief after all the drugs that have been pouring into my body over the last 8 months. Then it was time to run errands. I needed a couple shirts, I needed all kinds of odds and ends. Not to mention the $200+ dollars for the vision check and contacts.

This has been an expensive week. Yesterday I spent over $600 on just some of my monthly meds. First of the year is pretty painful until my deductible is met.

But I will scrape by somehow ...

I pulled into the driveway about 6pm, had some dinner, put everything away. Unpacked my meds for this month and got them sorted out and ready for treatments. Now I am finally curled up in bed, trying to remember if I have forgotten anything for tomorrow which is another treatment day.

Sigh ... 4:45 is going to come early ....

Just Connie


No comments: