Saturday, February 11, 2017

Home at Last

Just got home from a 7 hour trip back home from the Pastor's Conference. It was such a good Conference. What a privilege to hear from our Bishops, get good training and to be with the Pastors from 4 states.

Besides the chance to hear from our Bishops, being with the pastors was probably one of my very favorite parts. I do not get much extended time to talk and share with my fellow pastors, so it is always a treat when we can get caught up with each other.

It was also good to have a couple of my ministerial students with us. I am looking forward to Tuesday's staff meeting when they will share what they learned with the rest of the staff.

I am very thankful for these times that are offered to us from the denomination and the local churches willingness to send us. It is a privilege that I do not take for granted.

I am feeling grateful, tired and that I will need some time to process everything I learned over the last few days.

Just Connie

No comments: