Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Journey Alone

I have learned a lot over the past years about living on my own and facing life on my own. Sometimes it comes easier than it does at other times. The past couple of weeks have been particularly difficult for many different reasons. But the outcome is that I feel very, very alone.

I realize that is my reality and that for the most part I need to embrace it and learn from it. But I have to admit that it has been painful in a way that I have not faced in many years. I am optimistic my nature and choice, but this feeling of aloneness is chipping away at me.

How much of that is because of the physical assault on my body? Well, a lot of it certainly could be. But it still is stilling the beat of joy and life that usually rings so strong in me.

So I will try to get extra rest, keep fighting for health and try to experience the things that give me life ..... Alone ... Sigh ...

Just Connie

No comments: