Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Birthday Joy

Today is my daughter’s birthday. It is hard to believe that she is 24 years old. She is growing up into an incredible woman and I am very proud of her. She has stood on her own feet and made her own way in the world since she was 18 years old. She is incredibly strong, yet so very tender.

I have really missed her since she went to Eugene. I am glad that she is in school and glad for the opportunity she has to experience college life in it’s entirety. I think she will do very well. She is a good student and smart. She will be able to do anything she decides she wants to. That is a wonderful thing.

I get to go down and see her on Monday and I am very excited about it. I am going to spend the day with my daughter. Wah hoo! Who knows what we will end up doing. Anything could happen. I know that it will be enjoyable. I always enjoy my time with her.

Today I want to wish her a Happy Birthday and let her know that I love her and that I am proud of her. She is a blessing to me and I look forward to our day together. I pray that God will draw her close today and bless her abundantly and completely. I pray that she will walk in the light of his presence every day of her life.

“Listen, O daughter, consider and give ear” Psalm 45:10

Just Connie

No comments: