Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Financial Frustrations

I just spent several hours digging through a mess of old financial records. Nothing adds up and nothing makes sense. I would gladly light a match to the whole stack of papers. But unfortunately I need to find some answers.

It is not the first time I have attacked these papers, and I have to admit I only get so far and then my frustration gets the upper hand and I pitch all the papers back in the file for another day. Tonight we were able to dig out one helpful piece of information. That piece of information at least pointed us towards the next frustrating questions to ask.

So there is more digging to do and probably more frustrating hours ahead. I  guess this is probably good for me .... what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger? 

No... it doesn't kill you ... it just makes you wish it had.

Just Connie

No comments: