Monday, May 16, 2011

Spring Time Break

It is a surprisingly beautiful evening. We do not get many of these in the coast range during the spring. The sun is shining and there is a gentle breeze stirring the new leaves. It was gray and cold when I left the house so I was not expecting to come home to this. I even drove home with my windows down and just breathed in the spring air. Flowers, new mown grass .... really good smells.

There is something about this weather that really lightens my heart. Regardless of how difficult the day this has been this breathes peace to my heart. So I am going to spend the evening curled up on the couch with the door open, listening to the mourning doves coo and watch birds in the feeder.

I am so thankful to have the time tonight to just be here ...... yes ... here is a good place to be.

Just Connie

No comments: