Friday, January 27, 2017

First Treatment

At 8am I presented myself to the Fire Station and began my pre medications. At 9am one of the paramedics set all three needles for me and I stretched out in my sleep room to rest as the pump slowly pumped the gamma globulin in. When it had run through, we gently pulled all the needles out, plugged any holes and I rolled over and went back to sleep. For the next four hours I slep and only got up to eat a little and to check to see how the meds were wearing off.

I finally woke around 5, with no nausea, no migraine and feeling incredible blessed. It was by far the easiest treatment I have ever had. I think they have found the right blend of meds to get me through these treatments.

It makes me much more hopeful about the long term nature of the treatment. Now if I can just find a way to get it all on one day, instead of two .......


Hmmm .... I know ... Seems I am never satisfied. But what a difference it would make in my schedule!

Just Connie

No comments: