Sunday, January 1, 2017

Looking Ahead

I am feeling better and breathing better ... That is such a good feeling. I have more energy and feel more like myself than I have in months. It is amazing to be going back up the scale instead of down.

And that brings us to treatment this week ... I have no idea what is going to happen ... But I know that I have 4 grams of gamma globulin in reserve that I can use if I need to. But it makes a difference to be making decisions feeling better instead of worse.

So I will do what I can to get treatment approved by the new insurance and to get started again. But in the mean time I will jump back into ministry and enjoy every moment. This is a joy to me as I have grieved over the time I have lost to illness.

I can hardly wait to see what the week has in store ...

Just Connie

No comments: