Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Treatment Plans

Had a long talk with my immunologist today. He wants me to split my half dose into two doses to see if it cuts down on my symptoms during treatment. That means I will have treatment tomorrow and on Thursday. I am willing to try most anything to make this work.

He is also adding two new meds for the migraine I get during treatment. One is a pill I take at the hint of a headache and the other is a shot I give myself when it develops into a migraine. Both of them are non narcotic (which is what I ask for) and for vascular migraines. So I am expecting some relief.

I am still waiting for approval for treatment from my new insurance. I have no idea how long this will take. It is such a frustrating process. But for this week I have something to tide me over and new meds to help alleviate some of the ick.

So I think I am in a pretty good place .... Time will tell.

Just Connie

No comments: