Monday, January 2, 2017

Real Life

Spent part of the day researching and studying Primary Immune Deficiency. I learned a lot but I think it will take a while to process everything I am learning. It is a lot to take in. Part of the process is finding the right places to get information because there is a lot of non information out there too.

But the outcome is that I feel like I know more about this disease and I think we are definitely on the right treatment path with the right doctors. It is possible that's we might have to change gamma globulin products or the method if I do not adjust well. But we are heading in the right direction.

The bottom line is that I do not want to live my life centered around my immune deficiency. I want my life to be about more than my illness. So the more I understand it and can treat it effectively, the less I should have to concentrate on it.  So more time and energy for real life.

And I am ready to embrace some real life again ...

Just Connie

No comments: