Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mom's Visit Day 4

Here it is .... Just like this sunset, Mom's visit is already  drawing to a close. There just has not been enough time. We had church this morning and then went to lunch with old friends of ours. It was so good to spend time with them. We laughed and teased and laughed some more. They always bless me.

We have relaxed this afternoon and spent it with our computers on our lap and movies on TV. Totally relaxing and just enjoyable. There is a real comfort in having her here. I do not have to entertain her or worry about anything. I can just sit back and enjoy my very rare time with her.

I find that I am not looking forward to her leaving tomorrow. I would like this visit to continue. I guess when you think about it, that is a good thing. But I sure wish that I had more time with her. I rather have a feeling that you never get to old to want your mommy.

At least I hope I don't.

Just Connie

No comments: