Thursday, October 6, 2011

Some Days Are like This

A day of meetings and running around. Some days are just like this and I try to take them in stride. It started with a church planting committee meeting. It was ... sigh .... often uncomfortable but committee meetings are often like that. Different personalities and sometime differing agendas as well, but the bottom line is that we are all working towards the same purpose and that got us through., so I

From there I need to do a supply run for the church, and then it was back to the church to unload supplies and put some time in at the office. Then I needed to go and pick up dog food for a needy family. Sigh  .... cases of paper ... 50 pound sacks of food ... some days are just like that.

Tonight I had pastor's cabinet. A wonderful group of people who are positive and uplifting and bring a smile to my face. We had a great meeting and I left feeling tired but blessed.

Yep .... some days are just like this.

Just Connie

No comments: