Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Thoughts on Friends

.
It is another rainy stormy evening in Willamina. I had a great dinner with friends and then slowly drove home through the downpour. As I drove I reflected on how good it is to be with people who bless you. the evening had been full of laughter and sharing and looking ahead. I left feeling good.

Friends are a blessing. They bring us out of ourselves and fill our lives with things we do not have by ourselves. I am very grateful for parishioners and friends who take the time to welcome me into their homes and their lives.

In all it is a reminder that I am blessed. Now if I can just be a blessing in return.

Just Connie
















































































































































































-++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: