Thursday, October 13, 2011

Roof Work Day 2

I spent the day on the roof again today. I started the day sore and tired. I ended the day sore, tired and wet. About 1:00 it began raining and rained on and off all afternoon. The rain made the job which was strenuous and tiring, downright uncomfortable.

There is something about having your leather gloves wet, your feet wet, and wet everywhere else that is just kind of miserable. I cam home about 5:00 to huddle in front of the fire and try to warm up. Of course it was not the easy since I had a string of visitors, phone calls and interruptions that pulled me away from the fire.

But things have finally quieted down. Soon I will head to bed, get a good nights sleep and head back to the roof in the morning. With any luck it will not rain tomorrow.

Hopefully ......

Just Connie

No comments: