Saturday, October 15, 2011

Roof Work - Day 4

I groaned as I struggled out of the car. My aching muscles complained every step  as I headed into the house. Day 4 of the roof project was finished.  For 4 days I have scraped, pounded, hauled, shoveled, and crawled around on my hands and knees. I have pried nails out while balancing two stories above ground. All of it has been ..... wonderful, exhausting and challenging.

This project has the potential to be something very exciting for our community. However it will take all us working together to make it happen. There is a lot of hard work ahead. Not just the physical work of restoration, but the hard work of team work and joint goals and dreams.

I think we can do it. But tonight what I think is .... I need a long hot bath.

Just Connie

No comments: