Friday, December 30, 2016

2nd Treatment Thoughts

The second treatment is now behind me. It took four hours to infuse the 7 grams of gamma globulin. The side effects were fairly normal, migraine, nausea, fatigue and general achiness. I was up and down all night and today I am very tired, nauseous and fighting a bad headache. But all of it is worth it.

I decided that I am going to rest this morning and work on my sermon here  at home. I am pretty drug out yet. I am expecting to begin to get acclimatized as the treatments go on. At least that is my hope. Some of this process I had forgotten like the overwhelming fatigue. But it is all coming back to me now.

Now, the concern is how long the new insurance will take to approve treatment. I need to not have a lag in treatment. So that is my prayer and concern. Please Lord, move the insurance along.

Please ... Please ... I want to get well.

Just Connie

No comments: