Monday, May 3, 2010

Back to Normal

It is good to be back at home. I loved the women’s retreat and it was uplifting to be there, but there is a real joy in being home and getting back into a normal routine.

I headed to the office this morning and tried to get caught up from my time gone. There were phone calls and people dropping in and errands to run … you know normal kinds of things. I even squeezed in a visit to my very good friends and a quick lunch to boot. Then it was time for my afternoon meeting. Following the meeting it was time to head home to my critters.

And the critters and I have spent a quiet evening in front of the fire. In a little bit I think I will meander to bed and read for a while. Hope Puppy loves nothing better than helping me read. She does that by chewing on my book and putting her head in the middle of the page. Entertaining for puppy, not so conducive for reading.

But I think I will go and make my doggies happy anyway. Who needs to read when you have pure uncompromising love wrapped in wiggling enthusiastic fur?

Just Connie

No comments: