Saturday, May 29, 2010

War

I am at war! I declared war this morning when I walked into the kitchen and discovered that I had mice who had been partying on my kitchen counters during the night. So everything came off the counters. Dishtowels in the hamper and I began disinfecting things, realizing that I will probably have to do the same thing again tomorrow. Then I got out the poison and put it out in strategic, yet pet safe areas. I have to admit that it always makes me a little nervous to put poison out. But I just cannot bring myself to do traps. I can set them, I just cannot empty them, especially if the rodent involved has not expired.

I am determined to win this war. I will take my house back from these evil little rodents. If I do not I think I will be spending the night on the kitchen table in a few days. But come to think of it, if they can climb up to the kitchen counter, they can probably climb to top of the kitchen table as well. Hhhhmmmm I wonder if I should throw a sleeping bag into the car?

Just Connie

No comments: