Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

My mother is an incredible woman. She is loving and strong and full of humor and grace. Through this past year I have seen her in heartbreaking situations and watched with amazement as she has stood strong. I have watched her support my father, push him in his recovery and love him so lavishly.

I do not know how to express everything my mother means to me. She gave me a wonderful childhood and encouraged me to grow and develop into the person that I am today. She stood and supported me in times of heartbreak and rejection. She loved me, she loved my children and even loved my myriad of pets. She did all of that with ease, beauty and grace.

Today on Mother's Day I just want to say once again, that my mother is incredible. I am proud of the woman she is and proud to be her daughter.

Happy Mother's Day Mom

Just Connie

1 comment:

t-dcrawford said...

Oooh my goodness you have made me tear up. I love you and thank you for the lavish words. Mom