Friday, May 7, 2010

Some More Yard Work

I am making some headway on my yard. That is a really good feeling. I even planted a rose bush and a large hosta in the front flower bed. There is a real feeling of accomplishment in bringing order out of the chaos. I found myself just standing there and admiring how nice it looked. Of course any improvement would have been a help. And this is a huge change.

I am hoping tomorrow to begin on the other front flower bed. That is rather a daunting task because I will be digging out sod and making flower beds from nothing. I even bought some top soil that I can use to break up the heavy clay I have in the front of the house. In other words it will be heavy work.

I have a feeling that it will be good for me. I know that it will be a good feeling to get another part of it done. Now if someone could just tell my very sore muscles how good and wonderful this is. I have a feeling I will get even more sore before it is all done.

Just Connie

1 comment:

t-dcrawford said...

It makes me feel better about you to know that you are wanting to do something with your yard. You have always had such beautiful yards, I like to think that you are doing better. I love you so much. Mom