Friday, January 3, 2014

New Chapter

Tonight marks a new chapter in my life. After years of separation my heart friends and I are all pastoring in the same community again. They pulled in with the moving van tonight about 5:00. Their new church congregation were there to help them as we all worked together to unload the moving van. The good news is that it is all unloaded. The bad news is that their house is not ready. So they will be staying in a travel trailer for a few weeks while they work to finish the house.

It felt so good and so right to have them here. I recognize that this has the potential to change a lot of things for me. To have close friends to depend on ... I almost do not remember what that is like. But I could feel the pieces falling into place as we sat and had dinner together.

I am looking forward to sharing life with my friends and looking forward to what the Lord will do in and through us in the months ahead. This is an answer to the prayer of my heart and the continuation of the restoration he has undertaken in my life. I am so very grateful for this.

God is so very good .....

Just Connie

No comments: