Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Blue Tuesday

I am feeling a bit "blue" today. I have been fighting it all day, But I haven't been able to shake it. I also haven't really been willing to look at it too closely. I have been wading through some very deep waters with my counselor. She is making me look at some issues that are so incredibly painful. I know that emotionally there is fall out from that. Days like today are to be expected as a natural result of processing the hurt and trauma. But I find that today, I do not want to hurt. I do not want to be sad and I do not want to cry. I know that if I examine these feelings too closely, it is going to hurt.

I know that my counselor would say that the emotions need to come out, but I am soooo tired of hurting. I am not sure that have it in me tonight to do it. But I will consider it .... while I am trying to ignore it.

"My intercessor is my friend as my eyes pour out tears to God" Job 16:20

Just Connie

No comments: