Friday, March 19, 2010

Off to Training

I am heading to training today so in just a couple of hours I will throw my bags into the car and drive to Aldersgate in Turner Oregon. I am really looking forward to this. I will be trained to be a church coach as part of our conference Church Development Network.

I have no idea what to expect other than I expect to be stretched and that is a good thing. It will be nice to be out of my normal routine and interact with other leaders and pastors from across our conference.

So tomorrow, I will report on the process and share what I learned. the sun is shining, It is a beautiful day and I am looking forward to the drive.

"Let the wise listen and add to their learning" Proverbs 1:5

Just Connie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go girl ;=o) Thanks for the encouragement earlier!!