Friday, March 12, 2010

Mom's Visit - Day 3

Mom's visit with me is going too quickly. Tomorrow she is leaving! The time has just flown by and I am not ready to have her go yet.

We had a quiet relaxing day today. We facebooked together on the laptops, played some games, listened to music, read books, visited with friends, made a stop at the hardware store and the grocery store. It was basically just a day spent enjoying each other and accomplishing a few small tasks.

And tomorrow, we wave goodbye to each other. I will really miss her. It has been so good to have her here. I am so fortunate to have a mother like I do. She is a woman of integrity and great strength. She is passionately supportive of her family and would move heaven and earth to help me ... and she has. She is an incredible woman and I am glad that she is not only my mother, but my friend.

"May women do noble things, but you surpass them all" Proverbs 31:29

I hope I can be that kind of mother to my children.

Just Connie

No comments: