Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mom's Here

Mom is here! Let the party begin. I took her to prayer at the church tonight and of course everyone said we look just alike. The other thing they mentioned is that they saw where I get my mischievous streak from. Mom always tries to tell people that it skipped a generation. However, anyone that knows her knows better than that.

It has been so much fun to have her here and she has only been here a few hours. I am still running around and showing her all the stuff I wanted her to see. We do not often have the chance to be together like this. It is truly a special treat.

Tomorrow we will go computer hunting and get mom her laptop. That will be fun then we can play dueling laptops here at the house. Then who knows what fun we will find? I just know that I am going to savor every moment that she is here.

"may your father and mother be glad; may she who gave you birth rejoice!" Proverbs 23:25

Just Connie

No comments: