Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday

Sundays, Sundays .... so good to me. They really are good to me. The worship, the interaction with other Christians uplifts my spirits and energizes me. I love being with God's people. I think the pastorate is the best job in the whole world.

I have been teaching an adult Sunday School class on the book of Proverbs. We are slowly going through verse by verse and looking at how it applies to our daily life. It has been all about our lives and the problems we face every day. I have really enjoyed it.

There is something about teaching that always energizes me. The interaction between the people, the insight they bring me and the laughter that is always part of our class. it is good for the soul and it fills a need in my life that nothing else can fill.

I am grateful for the call on my life, grateful for where God has placed me. It seems to fit so well and it is bring great joy. Days like today remind me of how right ministry is for me, because it is what God has called me to and equipped me for.

Tonight I am grateful for Sundays and all they bring to me. It is good to celebrate.

"They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness" Psalm 145:7

Just Connie

No comments: