Monday, March 8, 2010

Visitor Coming

I got some good news today. My mom is going to come and spend a few days with me this week. It will be wonderful to have her here. She is coming for some much needed rest and relaxation. I am so glad that it is working out for her to come. She is an incredible woman and I am very thankful for her.

I am finding it hard not to think up a bunch of activities to do together while she is here. I keep reminding myself, peace and quiet ... peace and quiet. But yet there are so many things I want to show her or share with her. But I will keep reminding myself peace and quiet.

Of course to find peace and quiet in my house I will have to ship the animals off to Antarctica. But if they are not quiet they are at least usually entertaining. Hope puppy is endlessly inventive and amazes me what she can get into.

So tonight I will head to bed with my "to do" lists running in my head. You know, anticipation is almost as good as the event itself.

"Her children arise and call her blessed" Proverbs 31:28

Just Connie

No comments: