Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Countdown Day 5

I headed to church this morning and tried to get some of my desk work cleared up. But it was one interruption after another and I finally gave up and went with the flow. I ran errands, took someone home and then headed home to mow the lawn.

I have a lot of loose ends to tie up this week. I should also make a run into McMinnville to pick up some of the things I will need next week. I want to paint the office before I move the bookcases and all my books in and I have a lot of organizing to do. I also will have new office help so I need to face that as well.

Tomorrow I am introduced to the Willamina Chamber of Commerce and pick up another loose end there. I have a bunch of those kind of things to do. But it is all good. In fact it is more than good, it is wonderful. Sunday's coming and that is also a good thing!

Just Connie

No comments: