Monday, June 21, 2010

The Countdown

Well the countdown has begun. In just a few short days I will be the senior pastor of the Willamina Free Methodist Church. I am thrilled, I am humbled, I am excited and I am a hundred other different emotions sometimes all at the same time.

I am finding that as the day quickly arrives there are a hundred different things that need to be done. I have meetings and planning. I have to prepare for being out of town on Friday and Saturday. I have visitation that needs to be done and of course there are the animals and the house to take care of as well.

I also just found out that the July 4th community service has been cancelled. Which means we have to put together a service at our church that day. So things are hopping. And of course as I know from experience, it will only get more so after Sunday.

Mostly I am continuing to pray for vision and direction for the weeks ahead. I am confident that God will do wonderful things. We just have to listen and follow. I have a feeling it will never be dull.

Just Connie

1 comment:

bmarquez said...

YEAH!!! You go Girl! God has you right where He wants you.