Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Meeting Possibilities

I had a meeting today. No surprise there since a large part of my job is attending meetings. But today's meeting was with other Free Methodist Pastors. I have to admit that I really enjoy it when I have the chance to do  that.

When I was a Nazarene Pastor we had a very strong pastor's group. In fact we met every week for Bible Study and prayer and lots of fellowship. I loved that weekly meeting. It played an important part in my my sense of strength and well being. I desperately missed it when I moved into the Rescue Ministry.

In the years since then I have looked for that same sense of belonging and community that I found with that group. Today I began to see that perhaps I will  find it with the Free Methodist pastors. I know that it takes time to build relationship, but the possibility is there and that is exciting. No .... that is stupendous!

Here's hoping for more stupendous possibilities.

Just Connie

No comments: