Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Enough

Some days just seem to be designed to dishearten and discourage you. They seem filled with complaints, problems and more work than it is possible to get done. To really top off a difficult day I knew that I had to go home and mow the lawn. I hate mowing the lawn. It is always that glaring reminder for me that I am ALONE and responsible for everything.

But regardless of this painful and difficult day I am confident that God is big enough for this. For every hurtful comment, for every difficult person, for every problem and obstacle I faced today God is big enough. In fact He is even big enough for my lawn mowing issues. He is also big enough for my aloneness,

So tonight I am resting in the reality that God is big enough. I am letting the events of the day slowly trickle away as I prepare for a great night's sleep. It makes me wonder why I carried this all day?

Just Connie

No comments: