Saturday, July 24, 2010

Project Thoughts

Well the project continues. I have drug out the furniture that I can carry on my own and the rest will be moved Monday when my work crew arrives. Today I finished demolishing the base of the hearth. All that is left is the part that the stove stands on and the wall. I made a good start on it for all of them.

These kind of projects are so consuming. But yet there are other things to get done as well. I need to get my office set up at the church, I need to do things at home, I have things to prepare for the upcoming community event and ...well the list just goes on and on.

But I will try to accomplish the next task ahead of me. Right now it is tomorrow's Sunday School and Worship Service. Then I will move onto the next thing. So I will get a good night's sleep and be ready to hit the ground running tomorrow. There will be good things in store.

No comments: