Friday, July 30, 2010

Disheveled Disarray

I am feeling in disarray. It is not a comfortable feeling for me at all. The family room is torn up and I have furniture stacked in the garage. There is dust on everything in the house. And things are only marginally better at the office. I am missing the office furniture I need and I have not brought in the boxes and boxes of office things that are still stacked up in my shop.

Any one of those things would grate on me, but added all together it is maddening. I feel disheveled and unorganized. I know the family room project will take time. I am estimating up to two months to complete it. The dust ... well I can either dust off of everything everyday ..... or let it go until the project is complete. My office .... well I will keep looking for bookcases. Eventually I will have the furniture I need and I will begin to unpack my office things.

I guess this is actually a reminder to me that life does not always fit in nice neat comfortable little packages. Sometimes it is messy and unorganized. And sometimes that is okay ... it is just the way it is.

Just Connie

No comments: