Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Prayer Group

We have a small group of us who meet every Saturday night in an empty and quiet church. We walk through and room by room and pew by pew we pray through the entire church. Then we meet as a group and I share any concerns for service the next day and we pray together,

There is no preaching, we do not have a formal format, we just come and pray. This is a powerful time. It never fails to be a balm to my heart. It quiets and centers me in preparation for Sunday. I think it is one of the most important things we do all week.

So tonight my heart is quiet and I look forward to what God has in store for tomorrow.

"And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." Ephesians 6:18


Just Connie

No comments: