Friday, July 2, 2010

Office Work

My office is a mess. The furniture is all pushed into the middle of this very small room with plastic draped over it. I have paint pans and brushes  strewn across the room. To further accent the decor are the ladders and drop cloths. Most of the painting is done. I need to clean up the top border but I think it is getting close to being done.

I wanted it done today, but I lost steam about 2:00 and decided to let the paint dry and head home. Sp I guess tomorrow to Monday I will try again. It will get done. I am frustrated because I need to bring supplies in and I can;t until the office is usable. I also need to make a WalMart run to get the bookcases I will need. So there is still a lot stretching ahead of me.

I think I need to split the tasks into small parts  since I am feeling a bit overwhelmed tonight. Get the painting done ..." get er done." So I will hit it tomorrow and "get 'er done".

Just Connie

No comments: