Monday, April 25, 2011

Content With Life

I think that I am content with what my life is becoming. I do not always like being alone and there are times that I am lonely, but for the most part I like my life. I have the chance to utilize a wide variety of skills, meet lots of people and opportunity to grow and learn as well.

In fact I have worked hard to get here. I wanted to be content with what my life was and to not always pine for what it was not. And suddenly I realized .... for the most part, I like my life.

I realize that is a pretty subjective feeling and that the next time I am trying to put a Christmas tree up by myself or fix my fence in the snow I just might feel differently. But right now I can say that the good parts of my life far outweigh the "bad". In fact the bad really is not all that bad anymore.

This is a good place to be. I hope that it is a place that will last a long, long time.

Just Connie

1 comment:

caro_watt said...

And isn't contentment a beautiful place to live?