Friday, April 8, 2011

Lazy Day

I have had a lazy day. I went and worked out this morning and then I came home and went to bed. How lazy is that. I slept for two hours. Then I got up and watched some old movies, answered e-mail and tried to ignore the phone. After fielding yet another call, I decided to drive into Dallas and get some of my errands done. So I spent a couple of hours shopping and meandered back home.

I heated up some leftovers and have been watching TV while the dogs have played outside in the surprisingly good weather. I am beginning to yawn and think about bedtime.

I have not done any housework, I have not accomplished anything on my to do list ... yet I rather think it was a good day. I think I do not have these kind of days very often, especially this last month or so. I guess I do not feel guilty for a day spent resting.

Tomorrow I will hit the ground running and get some real work done. Yep .... these kind of days do not last long enough.

Just Connie

No comments: