Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pastor's Cabinet Meeting

Tonight was Pastor's Cabinet. I love these people! How could you not love people whose main job is to help you stay healthy as a pastor. Our meetings are full of love and laughter and creative ideas.

Tonight I fessed up that I have not been able to find insurance. Sigh .... it is hard but true. I have found that the insurance companies think I am too high a risk. That is so surprising to me since I feel so healthy. But the reality is that one of the things that Gerrald left with me me was Hepatitis C. I really do very well with it and I work to stay healthy and fit. I am finding that the diagnosis of Hep C is too big for insurance companies to want to insure.

So I will keep looking for coverage and still work to keep myself healthy. I will do what I can. Insured or not insured God will bring me through. I have a lot of people praying for me and that is a very good feeling.

Just Connie

No comments: