Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Busy Week

I have a lot to get done this week. I have people to visit, letters to write, a operations manual to work on, some design work to create and a parade costume to sew for my dog.

The church participates in three parades; Sheridan Days Parade, Willamina 4th of July and Willamina Christmas Light Parade. This weekend is the first of this year's parades. We have a western theme and western costumes that we are all wearing. My sheepdog always walks along with me. I have not been sure that she was going to be up to walking in the parade but I think she is doing a little better. So I am quickly sewing up this year's costume for her. Everyone always gets a kick out of her.

I will get it done ... well at least most of it. I guess time will tell.

Just Connie

1 comment:

caro_watt said...

I'd like it so much better if the dog sewed up a sheep costume for you to wear..... Love you!