Monday, June 13, 2011

Mowing Thoughts

I do not like mowing the lawn. It is one of those things that always scream at me "You are alone!". Part of it is that I had never mowed a lawn until after my husband was gone. It has gotten easier over the years but I have to admit that I do not like it. But at least I can get the lawns mowed without crying now and that is definitely a step in the right direction.

I really thought that it would be just about impossible to make lawn mowing worse than it already was. I was soooo wrong. I found out today what  makes lawn mowing worse .... mowing over a snake. I hate snakes. I hate everything about them. I avoid them because they turn me into a stereo type shrieking cartoon.I discovered that pieces of snake were worse than the snake as a whole. My front lawn is now covered with pieces of snake.

So what is the bio degradable process for snake pieces? Because I am pretty sure that I am not mowing it again like it is. The grass on the front lawn might be getting pretty long while I wait for the snake pieces to disappear.

Anyone want to come and gather snake pieces?

Connie

1 comment:

caro_watt said...

Wow. I would really like to come and get your snake pieces. Yup, that is high on my list of things to get to. I'll be there soon - count on me. (Look for me on the day that falls between Monday and Tuesday, next week.)

Love you - you silly girl!