Monday, December 5, 2016

A Snow Sick Day

We are getting our first snow of the year today. And since it would not let me post a picture of my backyard today, I found a picture of my sheep dog Charlie that always makes me smile, she loved the snow and I still miss her. She was a wonderful coma ion, a true gentle giant.

But today, we are getting snow, and me ... Well I am home with a virus. At least I have the flexibility this week to lay low for the most part because I am still waiting for a call to tell me about treatment which is supposed to begin this week. I am beginning to think that it is is not going to happen yet again. But I am letting it be what it is and try to keep myself as healthy as I can. 

The thing this snow/sick day has done has given me w chance to do some organizing and get my nativity sets up. I only have one more to put up, some lights to hang, a wreath to fix and some wrapping stuff to put away. Then the next task is to shampoo the carpet in the guest room so I can begin to sort putting the new day bed together. Those projects are always frustrating to me because the directions are always poor and I never to seem to have the right tools. But I will do my best and then I will order the mattress that the bed will need and begin to put the room together. Finally!

So all in all, I guess not a wasted day, not the day I had planned. But still productive considering how I am feeling.

Tomorrow is another day and hopefully the treatment schedule will be laid out by then.

I am hoping .....

Just Connie 

No comments: