Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Friendship

Had dinner with a dear friend tonight. I have found that friendships have grown very important to me.  I have been contacting those I love and sharing what is going on with me. I want to make sure that they know I love them and they are important to me.

Tonight was a great time of getting caught up and affirming our friendship. I really appreciate being able to share openly with people how I feel about them and what they mean to me. When time is potentially short, it seems to take the embarrasment and fear out of telling people how you feel. I am glad for that push.

My hope is that when this health crisis is behind me, I will not let go of the importance of telling people how I feel and making time to spend with those I love. There are good things I am learning as I journey through this.

I will keep learning and growing ...

Just Connie

No comments: