Thursday, December 22, 2016

Treatment Day

Today  was my first treatment. It went well, though I have to admit that I feel worse than I thought I  would with such a small amount. By the end of the hour and a half treatment, I had a migraine and was nauseous. The migraine is a bit better right now but the nausea is at full throttle.

On Christmas Eve I will take the second dose which is twice as much as I did today. I am really hoping I will acclimate and the side effects will taper off. No matter how bad I feel I know that every drop is bringing me life and that is worth it.

It worked out very well having my friend Carolyn here for training and she will help me place the needles for the next treatment. Which will be nice to have help when I need it.

It occurs to me that my attitude is very different this go around with treatment. I hated doing it every week and resented the time that it stole from me. This time I am grateful to start and willing to invest the time to help me get better. I really think that attitude is a better frame for my healing.

Now tomorrow I will jump back into life and hopefully get some  things done.

At least that is the plan ...

Just Connie

No comments: