Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Choosing

Still no phone call from the pharmaceutical company. That means that the insurance still has not approved treatment and treatment will not be beginning this week. It is frustrating to continue to go downhill while the insurance company messes around.

Right now my lungs are150 points below normal. I am on 2 different antibiotics. I am still on massive doses of steroids and I am not only not getting better, I am slowly getting worse. I m tired all the time, often sick to my stomach and still fighting to stay out of the ER. Any day that I am not in the ambulance as a patient I am a happy camper.

On a happier note, I am beginning to put the new bedroom together. Tomorrow I put the bed together and I order a mattress today and hopefully it will be here soon. It will be wonderful to have that room useable so I can begin to not only use the room, but begin to put Delinda's things away again. Get both the spare room back and my front room back again.

I have also put some Christmas decorations up. All my nativity sets are up and someone gave me some lights and I put those in the front windows. Today the Conference Office offered me a tree and if the weather is good I will pick it up tomorrow. So my house will be looking pretty festive. Much more than it has the last few years.

I am choosing to focus on the positive and let the rest of it just be what it is. I cannot change it, other than to do what the Dr's are telling me to do. So it does no good to rant and wail because it is not happening the way I would choose. It is what it is and I choose peace.

It is a good season to choose peace ... And hope ... And joy and love ...

And I think I will ....

Just Connie


1 comment:

Just Connie said...

I love you so very much and admire you for what you have had to face and the way you do it I know it is all a facade for everyone. I wish I could be with you every day. Hugs and kisses. Mom