Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Life and Blessings

Some days are hard ... Today was one of those. One of those days when I just feel bad and end up laying down while I am trying to get ready for work. It frustrates me because my stats were not all that bad ... yet I felt really bad. But I eventually got ready and headed to the office for staff meeting.

Staff meeting went well, and I made a stop at the Fire Station to sign a check and pick up a package and get an insulin shot. From there I headed home for lunch and rest. I rested for a couple hours and then was picked up for a basketball game which only lasted two hours. But by the end I was shaking with exhaustion and went and laid down in the car.

I have to admit that I find this weakness very frustrating. And still no news on treatment. I so want to begin to really get better and not just put a bandage on it. I know that I am losing ground and there is so much more I want to do. And I find myself unable ... To do the things I want to do.

And yet still life is rich and wonderful. I have been give an opportunity to tell people what they mean to me. Few people are given that. I am thankful for the chance and as God has laid people on my heart, I have written and told them I love them.

I will try to focus on the blessings I am being given. It matters what you focus on, and I choose life and blessings.

There is good stuff ahead ...

Just Connie

No comments: